Masheen Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masheen Madness

^ my forum, my style, my rules! everything masheen from nfm to nfmm!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey there its me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avendator X
Sword Of Forum
Sword Of Forum
Avendator X

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:10 am

As you know it, I'm Avendator X in NFMM, here and in the AIM forums. I'm not expecting too much of a warm welcome here, since I registered here when this forum started. I'm 15 turning 16 in a couple of days and currently living in England.

In general, I am in huge favour of Rock and Metal Music although there are certain bands I do not like. (e.g. Bring Me The Horizon) One of my favourites is Trivium. Aside from heavy stuff, I accept all kinds of genres except from Bassline and some rap. (Nu Metal is fine) I also like some game soundtracks too and some catchy instrumental soundtracks..

Aside from that, I loved NFMM until the Car & Stage Maker update, where things completely changed for me.. but still it is fun when there is more than one or two more people in a room that are playing. NFMM for me is a cure of boredom but sometimes it gets in the way of school stuff. Even so, there can be annoying people in NFMM and that can stress me out of times, even though I cannot help it. I sometimes 'caps rage' (Doodling letters when using Caps Lock e.g. FUIERHFRGYR) Usually I'm quiet when necessary.

Editing? Yes. I am able to make cars and stages although I have more spirit Car Making than Stage Making. Oddly, when I try to make Stages, it never seems to get finished.. When I make cars, I plan them before actually make it. I have some experience in Java Editing (No.. I'm not going to hack NFMM.) for NFM1 and 2. I have not released anything but rather showcased some cars and stages but at least I have knowledge of the basics of Car/Stage Making and Java Editing.

Well I guess that's it for me. Hello forumers.
Back to top Go down
Avendator X
Sword Of Forum
Sword Of Forum
Avendator X

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 am

masheen can i be admin here pls

Back to top Go down
Avendator X
Sword Of Forum
Sword Of Forum
Avendator X

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:59 am

will help you to add more members in this forum and take my responsibility very seriously pls
Back to top Go down
masheen
Admin
Admin

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:49 pm

why would i make you an admin, if your always breaking the rules!
Back to top Go down
https://masheenmadness.forumotion.com
Avendator X
Sword Of Forum
Sword Of Forum
Avendator X

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

pls i will not break rules if i you can remove me from an admin
Back to top Go down
PunkNinja
Almost A Shark
Almost A Shark

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 am

well... can i be admin as well? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Avendator X
Sword Of Forum
Sword Of Forum
Avendator X

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 am

stop advertising yourself here
you can also pm him that or post your own topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey there its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there its me   Hey there its me Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there its me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masheen Madness :: Off Topic Zone :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: